7/11/16

Top 5 Reasons I am Excited about Gorod Krovi



       Continue reading to find out why you should be excited about the new DLC in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. This article features the new zombie map Gorod Krovi.
        #5. A brand new zombies map. This may sound a bit like I am repeating myself, but I am just glad we are getting a brand new zombies map in general. There are long periods of time consisting of a couple months in between maps and its been way to long since we have experienced a new one.

        #4. Dragons. Dragons are just simply cool. I know there are a fair bit of people not excited for them because they like to have simple zombies, but at least Treyarch is bringing new stuff to the map. I don't love dragons, but they do make the map seem cooler.

        #3. Storyline. This map is going to advance the epic story in Call of Duty Zombies a lot. So far 3 out of the 4 original characters have been killed and now it is time for the last one. It is going to be really interesting what might happen next to the main characters.

        #2. Der Eisendrachy. From what we have seen in the trailer of the map, it looks like it has the same style as Der Eisendrache, which is good. In my opinion, that has been one of the best maps in Black Ops 3 Zombies. I am glad this map might feel like that one.

        #1. THE PPSH!!! I am so pumped about this gun finally returning. It has been about eight years or so since we have last been able to use this gun. This gun just has a crazy rate of fire and with Double Tap 2.0, all zombies are going to get massacred with this thing. Along with the ppsh, there are many other guns which are making a new appearance which I am excited for.

Check out this for a video version of why i am excited about Gorod Krovi.

No comments:

Post a Comment